Here is today’s prompt for IELTS speaking part I.
- Read the questions carefully;
- make a mind map as big as you can;
- start explaining all the points you have included in your mind map;
- if possible try to record yourself;
- you can check the previous post “say it better” to understand how to answer.
Tell me about television programmes.
Do you watch TV a lot?
What type of programmes do you prefer?
What is your favourite programme?
Do you get the news from the TV?
Where else do you get the news?
It is not necessary that you speak truth. You just need to show that how you speak English; can you explain things clearly; do you have confidence to speak well?
Source: Source: http://www.britishcouncil.org/