Here is the post for those who are appearing in IELTS academic module. It is Identifying writer’s views/claims task and your answer will be Yes/No/Not given taken from. I have also attached two worksheets with answer keys taken from http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/teaching-english/ so that you can understand the task completely. It is for the group practice but you can do it alone.
- first solve worksheet 1.
- read carefully all the different answers given.
- than solve the worksheet 2.
- finally do the task.
- do not read the whole passage.
- do skimming and scanning.
- check your answers.
- read carefully all the explanations given for the answers.
Additional information –Tips for this task
- It is important to remember that the answer is always in the text.
- Do not use your own knowledge about the topic in the text or make assumptions –
use only the information in the text.
- If you’re not sure of the answer, don’t spend too long thinking about it. Choose an
answer choice and move on.
- This task type becomes much easier with practice – so practice a lot!
Worksheet 1 Answer Key (variations)
Worksheet 1 Answer Key
Text Page 1
Text Page 2
Explanation of Answers